TeknoLaw.com - Castro & Baker, LLP Attorneys Counselors at Law
Contact Us Today

Phone: (512) 732-0111
            (702) 988-2631
E-mail: dcastro@teknolaw.com

File Copyright?

How do I register a copyright?

A very simple explanation of how to register a copyright can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office’s web site. www.loc.gov/copyright .

To register a work, send the following information to the U.S. Copyright Office:

  • A properly completed application form (available online);
  • A nonrefundable filing fee of $30.00 per application;
  • A non-returnable copy of the work being registered. (This requirement varies depending on the type of work being registered).

How do I contact the U.S. Copyright Office?

Call: (202) 707-3000 for general information
(202) 707-9100 for copyright forms
Mail to: Library of Congress
Copyright Office
101 Independence Avenue, S.E.
Washington, D.C. 20559-6000

If you feel someone has infringed on your copyright or you have been sued for copyright infringement,
CONTACT US AT : (512) 732-0111 info@teknolaw.com